Thursday, August 18, 2016

Randomness

Fun times outside.



This handsome fireman has been putting out 
a lot of fires lately.





A nice walk with Deborah while Nathaniel was gone on a fire call.

My favorite red barn.

A large spider web.


A few deer Kathryn and Deborah spotted at the W's.





This girl has some really long eyelashes.



When I asked her to say cheese!!






Emmaline's waking up face.





A fun bridal shower for this sweet girl.

This sweet lady Is such an encouragement to me.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the post! Btw, Is that you all's piano Kathryn's playing on? She's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's my piano. It's old and needs to be tuned but I still enjoy playing it when I get a chance. ( it's very rare that I do nowadays. I'm really out of practice.)

      Delete
  2. love the piano picture and the cheese picture your two girls are very cute!

    ReplyDelete