Monday, February 20, 2017

Trip To Meet Cheri Annalise Ehlinger!!! - 1

Nathaniel surprised me with these lovely roses.




I am so blessed to beyond measure to be married to Nathaniel.
He is such a sweet heart.


This girl helped me pack by sitting on the suitcases 
to make sure the clothes wouldn't jump out. :)

And here we are down south!! We left early Saturday morning to 
be their in time for lunch.


Cheri Annalise!!!




A friend from the fire department helping Austin with something.


This girl is so tiny!!! It's funny how she made my baby (Emmaline) look so big. :)




Taking a walk.

Visiting my uncle Paul.


Kacy loved this horse!! 

]
Gotta have a goofy selfie sometimes. :)


It was so fun to have Kristina C come for a visit!!

Kandace bought a stone project for the little girls.
She is such a wonderful aunt.



Lovely decoration.


Kathryn loved it when she had a chance to hold Cheri.

Hand prints!!

No comments:

Post a Comment