Tuesday, July 3, 2018

May -2




Getting Andrews airplane ready for flying!


Horse ride with Aunt Deborah.


I got a few cherry tomatoes from my garden this year.



An answer to prayer for me..... Get to spend some time with young like
minded mom's at a park 30 minutes from home so I can still be home to have lunch with my man. :)

Perfect spot for the summer.

Fun to have Gege and Stephen come along too.





Nathaniel was so sweet to take me on a surprise date
to my favorite fancy restaurant!!! 




So handsome. 😍

Afterwards we checked out the Toys R Us going out of business sale. 
We found a few good birthday gifts.

Growing way too fast!

Balloon volleyball with Uncle Stephen.


Swimming at Gege's while we watch Daddy smooth out there driveway.


That's the last of May!! Yay, I'm starting to catch up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment