Friday, November 7, 2014

Last week

Visiting



Pretty clouds

I like this truck.:)


Nathaniel building a coat rack for me.

Getting the measurements right.

Putting it together.

Nate also worked on the
 W's van getting it ready for their CA trip.

The finished coat rack.

Nate did such a great job.

Monday afternoon I went to the M's 
house to finish my quilt.


At Nathaniel's work someone gave him 130 Ibs of sweet 
potatoes. We gave quite a few boxes away. :)

Here is my finished quilt.

I was SO happy to get this project finished.

Taking a nice afternoon walk with Elisha and Mamma W



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Katlyn on finishing your quilt!!! Great job!
    You'll love having the coat rack, too. Good job, Nate. (Wish I could have been close enough by for those sweet potatoes!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We would have loved to give you some potatoes if you were close by.

      Blessings,
      Katelyn

      Delete