Monday, October 5, 2015

Saturday & A Mud Race









Saturday morning Nate took Mamma W and I to a 
estate sale.

Lots of blue glass!!

Of course sweet Kathryn came too.


Later that evening we went to a mud race. 






All the powerful roaring engines scared Kathryn 
so I sat with her in the truck most of the time.

Nathaniel took these next pictures for me.:)








This Ford was one of the winners.















Mud flying!



This Chevy got stuck.



I'm sure this little boy was glad to have a excuse to get in the mud.:)


 We left before it ended because it was getting 
too late.

I finally finished sewing myself a new dress. 



The camera ran out of batteries so we could not take a 
better one so I decided to go ahead and post this one.

We have started a very neat bible study with the W's. It is called Behold Your God 
by John Snyder. His work books have some very good quotes by this man.



No comments:

Post a Comment