Monday, May 9, 2016

T & E Wedding! - 1

Hair time!!

Erin S had such a pretty hairstyle.

I had fun doing Kandace's hair.

Love this elegant look.


Lovely dresses.

Kacy getting her pretty clothes on.

The crowd starts coming in!




Sisters!
(I have about 5 more weeks until baby #2 comes)

So nice to see Uncle Paul and Aunt Karen.



A dashing young man and his little girl. :)


My two favorites.


Travis waiting for his bride.

More pics coming. Sorry I haven't finished all these yet...
we got sick and have been trying to rest as much as possible.

4 comments:

  1. Katelyn, thank you for taking time to post even with the sickness. I hope everyone is feeling better. Hard to believe you only have 5 weeks to go!!! We have learned that going full term is a real blessing! Looking forward to more pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been praying for little Andrew. I'm so glad he still seems to be doing well.

      Delete
  2. That was so fun! Thanks Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was! It was so special spending extra time with you.

      Delete