Friday, June 24, 2016

Promised Pictures Of My Rose Bud.


Sorry the pictures coming up are a little mixed up.
I don't have the time to put them in order.


Getting to hold her for the first time.














My favorite newborn picture!
My midwife ( Renee' Stewart ) took all of these amazing pictures in the 
operating room.




Nathaniel bringing Emmaline to me.



Mommy came the day after we got home to 
be a great help for 2 weeks!!

Such a special time to spend with her.

Snuggle time with the girls at home.

Kissing her sister.

Just before surgery. 
Me and my wonderful midwife!

I love this man! :)  I smile every time I see this picture.

Walking into surgery room.

Handsomest man in scrubs I'v ever seen.




Worn out.

Dark wavy hair.














After 3 days in the hospital we are ready to go home!!



Neighbors came to see the new baby!



So nice to be with Kathryn again!
I missed her terribly while we were in the hospital.











Before the surgery.







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful new life, Kate. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!! Thanks for commenting. It's always nice to know when someone looks at your posts. :)

      Delete
  2. She is so beautiful! You have such a sweet little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I'm so glad you have a chance to look at our blog.

    ReplyDelete