Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Nick&Ericka's Wedding And Weekend With Daniel,Kandace and Austin - 2



Sorry, I thought I already posted part 2. :)
So here it is.


Kathryn and Zachery playing in the hallway during the ceremony.

My very sweet friend and her adorable newest addition.



All my pictures were turning out blurry since they were moving so much
so I asked if they could be still a minute and Zachery made this cute pose for the camera. :)


Lovely bouquet.

That smile!

We found a better place to play!! The church had a nice
little nursery right where you could see out and watch the 
ceremony.

Fun being with these sweet ladies.

Sweet moments.





Wonderful Kandace!











Photo credits:Kandace

PC:Kandace

They were laughing really hard in this picture. :)


PC:Kandace



No comments:

Post a Comment