Monday, December 19, 2016

Beginning of December

Getting the decorations out!!!


These are plastic ornaments the girls are playing with.

This girl LOVES her baby doll.

Colder weather calls for yummy hot drinks!!










Visiting a friend at the hospital after church.

After Kathryn got this cover on she tried to put Emma under 
it like I do. :) :) It was so so funny!!


The girls got fussy after a long wait so Nathaniel and 
I took them outside.


It's so difficult to get them both looking right in the picture.


Pop's birthday!!


Looks like Kathryn is ready to go somewhere.

Looking at Stephens chicks.


Baking at my house can turn into a HUGE mess instantly.


Yummy beef fajita dinner.



 I accidentally left this picture out in the last post.
It was so cute to see Charlotte playing the piano at church with Kandace.


Story time before bed time.

How Kathryn decorates the house. :/

Root Beer ice cream!!



And a new refrigerator!!! I didn't realize how undersized mine
was until Nathaniel got me this one. 









2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the pics you post, Katelyn! Thank you! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are some pretty and cute!!

    ReplyDelete