Sunday, June 4, 2017

Emmaline's First Birthday

All the beautiful photos get Deborah's credit.
She was so thoughtful to do a photo shoot for Emmaline's first birthday.







My little rose  bud.






















Birthday excitement!






Clapping her hands as we sing happy birthday.



Kathryn had to help blow out the candle.


Pictures I took from my Iphone.




I'm so blessed to have a sister that has the skill of photography.

In the evening we opened gifts!!



Loving the adorable chicken Grammy gave her.




Now I have two one year olds until the end of this month when Kathryn turns two.

4 comments:

  1. Sooo precious. She is such a dear little girl. Happy Birthday dear Emmaline Rose!

    Love,
    The Shorts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's so hard to believe she is a year old already!

      Delete
  2. Loved loved all the pics!!! What a darling!

    ReplyDelete