Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Beavers Bend Vacation - 1

The day had finally come for our big family vacation!!

Getting our groups together.

Looking forward to a yummy lunch Elisha prepared.

Saw this sign at the train station. :)


Fun train ride around some of Beavers Bend park.





Of course the volleyball net didn't et forgotten. :)

Relaxing after a fun afternoon of riding water tubes down rapids in 
the river.
I did't get many pictures as I was afraid I would get my camera wet.

Kathryn was so excited about catching this fish with Kandace.

Now ever since fishing with Kandace, Kacy pretends to fish from our front porch 
with her golf club.



Smores time!!!!


More coming later!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the children unattended sign. :D :D
    Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed these! Looking forward to all the other trip pics too! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I want to thank you for sharing your adventures in Broken Bow. My wife and I love that place, so much so, that we built three cabins and one more in the works.
    Check out our Top 25 Things to do in Broken Bow, which we hope helps other visitors to learn about Broken Bow and Beavers Bend.
    Top 25 Things To Do In Broken Bow:
    https://www.rusticluxurycabins.com/things-to-do-in-broken-bow/
    Rustic Luxury Cabins:
    https://www.rusticluxurycabins.com
    Go Explore,
    Kevin R.

    ReplyDelete