Sunday, December 17, 2017

Baby Shower And December Fun

Tried 2 farms to get a freshly cut Christmas tree but they were 
sold out of the right size.
We loved the hay ride though so It wasn't a wasted trip. :)


One excited little girl.


Found one from Low's then we went to the Sherman Symphony that Ben was 
playing in. I did''t get any pictures but it was lovely music.

Much appreciated help from Micah with the decorating.




Emmaline enjoying my favorite childhood book series.

I love my silly happy girl.


Sending an email through my phone Kathryn comes to make herself comfy on 
my back to read her Little House On The Prairie book.

A cold front came in and froze my water bottle that was in the car.

Ice!

Very cold day. Went out to finish some gift shopping.

A very unique stand at Trade Days this past month.

Kathryn and Emmaline loved helping
me make some peppermint bark for the fire department.

A case of cucumbers Nathaniel was given work.
I'll be experimenting with new recipes for these.:)

Wonderful fellowship at a friends baby shower.



Gift opening.

Such a sweet homemade gift.

Mrs.P did a lovely job at hosting the party.

Fun Christmas lights in this neighborhood.

Messy craft day....Painting!


Found my notes from when I had a bithing class before Kathryn was born.
SO fun to review and remeber a few things I had frogotton.



Sorry my pictures are not edited.......I kinda don't have time to edit them. 
I find If I do try to get around to editing them I don't ever post. :)
So i'd rather have something posted than perfectly edited pictures I never get up. :)



1 comment:

  1. I'd so much rather you be able to post often than to have the pictures be edited. :) I love seeing your posts!
    Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete