Friday, March 23, 2018

More of February

Learning colors.

Any resemblance? I think so. :)

Protective big sister.

On the floor playing games.


Love her smile.

Play time with Phillip.

He gets an early start with color learning too. :)

Back the blue! Respect for a fallen officer in Dallas.

Valentines date night.
 (we do ours the evening before to beat the crowd.)

So glad to be able to wear this red jacket again.:)

Delicious cold stone ice cream treat.

Valentines day - Kathryn mixing up sparkling juice for dinner...

...and tasting it. 

Nathaniel surprised me with these beautiful roses when he came home from work.



I love sharing my swing with this handsome.

Playing ball. My favorite outdoor toddler game....
I throw it and they bring it back. :)


$3.00 Stick horse thrift store find!




Keeping Phillip happy while I finish a few things.

1 comment: