Monday, July 2, 2018

May - 1

Lots of walking this month for the Sping100!


New headgear.....PJ pants!!!






Special surprise in the mail from my sweet brother Daniel!

Yum, chocolate truffles!

The sweetest note. Couldn't ask for better brothers.










Fun family evening of washing the vehicles.



My fellas took me on a date.
I think Phillip wants to try some salad. :)


Lots of attention at Trade days with this homemade rat rod,




Love these colors together.

Multi tasking.... Ironing clothes, watching kids swim 
and keeping Phillip happy.

Mothers Day!! We all coordinated and
Nathaniel was sweet and took us out to lunch so 
I did't have to prepare a meal. :)



Fun taking a walk with the G 


Trampoline fun!







Making a mud pie.






Gravel for the W's driveway!!


A few wild dewberry's I found. 

Sweet memories from when at home we would all  pick them at a nearby patch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment