Saturday, September 29, 2018

August News and Project

Yes, you guessed it. Baby #4 on the way!!
Due March 23rd 2019







Nathaniel is redoing my counter tops!

Before

Before






After. 
Can you tell a difference? :)


Way bigger sink which I'm SO SO SO happy about!!!!

My nice big baby washing sink.
I'm just overjoyed Nathaniel has so many talents.
Anything he puts his hands too turns out perfect.

Looking forward to the day we build our own home together.




Playing Pic-Wits.
(Sorry they don't have clothes on.....morning sickness has really
been making it hard to function. Best I could do that day.)


2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to meet the new little blessing and love the upgrade 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful difference the new counters make! You both are very talented. Praise the Lord for the gift of life He has given you.

    Love,
    The Shorts

    ReplyDelete