Friday, December 14, 2018

November

Fun to have T & E for a short visit.

So thankful for this beautiful road I get to walk 
every day.

Waiting for his well baby checkup.
He looks nice and healthy to me. :)

He is in the top 98% for weight and top 95% for height.
Healthy big boy. 
He is 10 months wearing 24 month clothes
weighing 25 pounds!!! Just two more pounds for him and 
he will weigh as much as my 2.5 year old!!!

Deb's was sweet to come along and care for Phillip while I got my 
2nd sonogram done.

Baby #4 looking good and growing right on schedule. 

And she also got me this delicious treat. 
Couldn't ask for a better sister in law than that.:)


Saturday hardware store shopping.

Daddy repairing the wall where Emma knocked a 
hole with a chair. 

:)


Getting ready for walking!

Out to vote.


Playing outside with my kiddoes.



Sweet princesses.

Fun with some face paint.

Playing legos while we wait for daddy to get home.


This guy loves his blanket.


Repaired her skirt that she cut with scissors.

Trying it on she said " I like Deborah, she's my favorite aunt!"
(Deborah had gifted this skirt to her)


Making a necklace for Grammy's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment