Wednesday, August 7, 2019

June!


LOVELY time at the L's house.




Such a blessing having so many willing hands to help
watch and play with my children.









Just resting.



That hand.

New couple on our street.:)

Folding laundry.

Worn out beauties.:)


They sent me home with delicious treats.




Trade days.

Watching a lawn mower pull.




Fire department had some base ball suites given to them!
They were SUPER fancy! Best way to watch a Rangers game.:)




DELICIOUS variety of food.


Covwering the field from the rainstorm/






Calming her baby doll


My mom and sister came fir the weekend and I took
them to a delicious pie shop and we did some antique shopping.










Grammy took us bowling and for dinner.





Playground time!



Whats in the treasure chest from Grammy?

Lovely princess dresses my mom made.







Bible time.










Psalm 19:1
 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.



No comments:

Post a Comment