Thursday, December 12, 2019

Help From Aunt Kandace

With morning sickness going strong friends and family would come to help/bring meals and my sister came to help me for several weeks. Just "trying" to rest and get through the rough stage of pregnancy. (not easy to do with 4 kids 4 and under)

All these pics Kandace took....I was inside resting. :)

Kids were so happy to have a picnic breakfast with Aunt Kandace!
She made their favorite.....PANCAKES!!!








New found love, sour cream!



Someone looks sleepy. :)

Lots of yummy food.



Real life with morning sickness, Messy house, crying kids and EXHAUSTED mamma who 
almost can't get off the couch.
( I would say can't but I do get off the couch because I HAVE TOO)


Sweet times.




Snack time!


Dancing with Uncle Dan when he came for a few days.

A few pics I took. - 











I have been having trouble getting my phone to download all my pictures properly so I will have to see if I can get Nathaniel to figure it out.... anyway they will probably be some out of order when I do. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment