Monday, February 3, 2020

Snow And Misc

Headed up to Gg's for dinner.


Pulling himself up.

Daddy took us for ice cream treats.




Cousin time.

After a year of trying to finish this 
bathroom in my spare time (Which I don't have)
I finished the paint job and bit of decorating. 
Makes me smile every time I go by it (When there are no pull ups on the floor.)

Waiting patiently as I get adjusted.
I'm so thankful that I'm now all fixed up and 
everything where it should be.
Chiropractor has really helped me with my headaches, sciatica nerve and neck aches.


We got some SNOW!
















Snow angels.








Baby # 5 and 26 weeks.


Made this cherry pie had had planned to bake for Thanksgiving but I was too 
sick,

Kacy reading stories while I make dinner.

Emma's photography.


Compa was in town for a bit.
He got to stay longer than planned as on his way home he was in an accident 
but thank the Lord he is okay and in one piece.
His truck was totaled.




Love this sign from Grammy.

And the truck I have been waiting for all month!!!
Our new sofa!!! 
Our first real piece of furniture we have bought since being married.





It's SO beautiful!!!! Stain and water resistant!!!!

New boots for this cowgirl.


"Mamma, I'm just relaxing"

Elisha's church had a baby shower for celebrating the new baby.

I was so glad I got to go thanks to Pop's for watching the kids.





And 28 weeks along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment