Thursday, April 22, 2021

TEXAS BLIZZARD!!

 

Kathryn growing way to fast.

Starting to get used to the glasses.



New dresses from Gramm E



Ford's 1st Birthday.



AND....... We woke up to this!!! A white wonderland!!!!
SO SO FUN!!











Warming up in the truck after sledding.






First time ever sledding for me and the kids.
Of course we didn't have a proper sled on hand but a truck hood worked really well. It was just hard to pull back up the hill. LOL


Phillip.


























My favorite❤. 



Doing some adventuring.




Happy girls!!

Lovely roses from my man for Valentines.






Doing some snow painting. Next time I need to use a 
different color. :)














My cookie helper.

Snowman family!

As the snow was melting we were able to build snowman as it finally would stick together.
So we got all the things in that I had wanted to try all my life!!
Sledding, skating/walking on a frozen pond and to build a big snowmen!!!







The frozen pond.

FYI- It was well tested before I would allow any of my kids on it. 






Sledding down on some feed bags. :)






Snow Ice cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment