Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December life

The beginning of last week I took my driving test and passed!!!!!!!
I am now an official Texas driver. :)

Lots of beautiful rain and cold weather. :)

Ornaments.



A cheesecake Debs and I made this is not finished yet.
We have some decorating to do. :)

The proof that Debs helped. 



The cheesecake in the process of being decorated. We have it coated in chocolate and will
add some color to them once the chocolate hardens.

Elisha cross stitching a beautiful piece with birds and seasons.

Monday night while Nate, Micah and Andrew went 
to a fire training I went to the W's house and 
we had a really fun game of canasta. Elisha won, she 
is really good at it. 


I really had a fun evening with them.

Healthy sugar cookies!!!

I missed all of my decorating helpers from 
Devine, but enjoyed making them.

This morning Debs and I finished decorating the cheesecake for 
Christmas Day dinner.

Debs put the red strips on I put the green ones .
We melted white chocolate and colored it.

Very festive!!! I was really pleased with how they turned out.
I'm really looking froward to eating them. :)

Playing another fun game of Canasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment