Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I could not decide on just one picture so here are several.

Daddy, thank you for working together as husband and wife 
to raise me into a Godly family...

...thank you for guiding me through a courtship into marriage...


...thank you for being a great example of loving hard work...

... thank you for no tears that I could see at my wedding so
I would not start crying... :)

...thank you for helping to make my big day special...

                                               ....thank you for caring and loving me...



...thank you for getting me to this isle and giving me 
away to a wonderful husband and leader...


THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

You are and have been a wonderful Daddy to me!
May you have another year full of blessings from the Lord.

Much Love,
                                                                                 Katelyn +  1


No comments:

Post a Comment