Thursday, July 9, 2015

Labor and birth pictures

Monday (June 29th ) afternoon playing games with 
Deborah, Stephen, Elisha and Nathaniel.


Renee' & Nathaniel getting things set up for the birth.

Me at 7 cm and VERY VERY excited. :)

Nathaniel was so so comforting during the whole 
birth process.

It was fun to see this going up.


Contractions were getting hard.

Pam came to help with the birth also.

A few minutes after she was born.

Nathaniel and I were so very happy and proud.

Weighing little Kathryn.

Renee' did such a wonderful job. I'm so glad I used her, she gave me 
all the comfort and encouragement she could.


My little baby doll.

After everything was cleaned and we were ready 
the W's, Mommy and Kandace to see the Kathryn.
It was quite late by then. Right around midnight.


Kandace holding Kathryn for the first time.






No comments:

Post a Comment