Friday, July 17, 2015

Several different days.

Saturday


Grammie time with Kathryn.


Nathaniel, Kathryn and I went to look at this truck.

Andrew is considering a trade for it.

I really liked this one.:)

We had a nice evening with the W's, Mommy and Daddy.


Sunday

Sunday (12th) was our first year wedding
anniversary. We could not do too much in celebration
for it this year because i'm still recovering, but
we did go on a date in Bonham and then take a lovely 
ride in the country. It was refreshing for me to get 
out a little. :)

We drove around the Bonham State Park.

I thought these green straight tree's were beautiful.


The wonderfully fun looking water. :)
I'm really looking forward to when I can start
swimming again. 


After our outing we went to visit with everyone for a little bit.

I just love this picture.








Daddy's little girl. 


Monday


Monday night when Nathaniel went to a fire meeting 
the W's were so sweet to come and play cards with me.

Gee Gee and Kathryn.


Kathryn is so good at playing by herself.

A BEAUTIFUL dress Grammie gave to Kathryn as a gift.


I absolutely love little girl dresses with smocking on them.


She needs just a little more time to grow into it
but I could not help but try it on her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment