Monday, March 28, 2016

Tulips! Tulips! Tulips!!!

Get ready for a bunch of tulip pictures!! :)

I think I over did it but I couldn't decide which ones 
to post. They are SO pretty!





Enjoying the sunshine. Still too cold to go swimming 
in her pool.






Friday evening Nate and I started a string art
project.


Kathryn trying to help Nathaniel measure and 
mark the board she is standing on. :)


"I'll hold this for you". :)

Kacy has gotten to where she likes to get into 
or touch EVERYTHING you are doing. :)
I think she is trying to help. It's so cute. She will be a good big sister.



The pink tone gets darker everyday.

While I was enjoying being outside with Kacy 
I decided to take pictures of some bubbles. 


Practice piece of sting art. 



We have been enjoying the lovely days 
of sunshine!













Okay that's enough tulips for one post. :)

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful, beautiful tulips! They are so very pretty and different! Thanks for posting such lovely pictures.

    Rachel Short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel!! Most of them have already died. But I really enjoyed them while they lasted.

      Love,
      Katelyn + 1

      Delete
  2. Do you know what variety of tulips they are? I've never seen any like them before. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they are called Angelique tulipes. You can order them from www.dutchgrown.com

      Sorry I did not reply to this sooner. :)

      Love,
      Katelyn

      Delete
  3. Great job planting them!There soo cute!And so is Kacy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother and Mom came and did the hard digging for me.
      All I had to do was place them in the ground and cover them up. :)

      Delete