Wednesday, April 13, 2016

In Which We Plant A Garden

Our landlords were so sweet to give Kathryn this 
swing. She has been loving it!!

Friday, Grammy and Kandace came to help me make a garden!!!

A very good hard worker. 
If you need something done you can count on Kandace.:)
She moved all this heavy wood by herself.

I got to play with Kathryn while they built the garden beds.

Getting ready to plant. 

A garden bed just for melons! 
My favorite. :)

It was so so fun doing this project with them,
It reminded me of times back when I was at home.

Kathryn enjoying the sunshine.




Now we gotta wait for the plants to grow and try to keep the 
weeds out. :) 
I just love looking outside my window to see my new garden growing.

Grammy also bought me some lovely flowers to 
cheer up my front porch.






A few herbs too!

I love these green pots.


More of our nice weekend coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Those garden beds are gorgeous!! Y'all did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete