Sunday, February 11, 2018

Before Phillip

Feels so nice to have a stocked up kitchen.


Have the house cleaned and fridge and pantry stocked.
Ready for baby to make it's arrival. :)

This girl has a funny way of eating at times.....

Silly girl. (I made sure she didn't eat the horse)

Getting ready for company but due to sickness they couldn't come. :(

Still nice to have pretty flowers around the house.

Birth pool waiting to be used.

Fun to read books with Gege on cold days

Craft time!


Special one on one time with my sunshine while 
Kathryn went to work with Daddy on a firetruck.


In labor on January 18th!! Setting up the pool!!

This man is the sweetest most comforting man on earth. :)

Well after being in labor from 1pm - 9pm and no dilation from 2CM
I started having a fever,chills,achenes It was decided to take 
me to the ER to see if I was getting some infection. :(


It was determined I had the flue. 
Baby still looking good so after being watched for almost 24 hours
I was sent home on some meds and told to stay in bed to get well before 
baby tries to come again.

Not the most flattering picture of me. :) :)


So for the next 5 days the grils were being watched by Gege (they were sick too) and 
I stayed in bed trying to recover.


No comments:

Post a Comment