Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Family-Work-Fun


The girls cooking me food while Daddy gets some overtime in.

They loved the donut holes for breakfast.

So happy we could tag along.

Nathaniel is so good at his job. 
If I had to take all that stuff apart and put it back again I
know I would have extra parts when I was done. :) :)

Such an organized shiny tool box my man has.

Playing mamma and baby.

On the way to church.

Me and my little chunk.

Travis and Elisha were able to stop by for a quick visit to meet Phillip.





Gotta love those snuggles with Daddy. 

Fun lunch/shopping outing.


Must have been a good book to fall asleep like that. :)



Not a care in the world.

Interesting style the girls have going here.





2 comments:

  1. Love all these pics — but my fave is the one of Emma asleep with the book! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Some reason I'm just seeing this now as my blog wasn't notifying me when I get comments. Yes, kids sleeping with books is so cute.

      Delete