Monday, April 2, 2018

My Last Post Of February

I love the days when it rains lightly all day.

Kathryn just loves her little brother.
Her talk with Nathaniel-
Daddy: He's a big boy!
Kathryn:No, He's still little boy!




Getting ready to go haul a car for Joe's Car Care.
The girls get so excited when we get to do that with Daddy.

My Hottie is amazing. He designed, planed and built Kathryn a
loft bed in one afternoon with two little girls "helping him".

I just had it painted this past weekend so I will post a picture of the finished 
project later.


Helping clean up the saw dust from her new bed project!

Giving Daddy a huge hug after she got to try it out.
Kathryn LOVES her new bed.



Daddy's little helper.




Kathryn excited to ride Derks.




Enjoying my walks!

 A stray dog decided to claim us as his new family.

(Sadly a week and a half after having him at our place he got hit by a car. 
We knew we could't keep him without a fenced yard and that was why. :(   ) 


He was very protective of us.
Emmaline had loved fill his food bowl every morning and evening.
She was very sad when he wasn't here to eat his food.


Kacy's Funny's:

A stray bull dog frame type followed us on our walk and followed us home. Kathryn says " you be sad outside. I love you. My favorite friend. Bull dog go ni night"

Than later looking out at bull dog “ me going to take a shower and be back for you”

One month already!!! He's wearing 3 - 6 month clothes.
Big fella.




Gotta love those mud puddles.

5 comments:

  1. Kacy's hug after trying out her bed was so cute.
    Man 1 month old and in 3-6 mnth clothes!! Thats like when my younger brother was a baby.
    Nice job on your walks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting it makes me want to keep up the blog when people comment. :)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! I know what you mean.. It's makes posting feel worthwile

      Delete
  2. LOTS of fun pictures in February! I enjoyed them so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late on replying..some reason I don't get notified when someone comments on my blog anymore.

      I'm glad you like the pictures.

      Delete