Sunday, October 25, 2020

October



Fun at GGs.



First time for us too take all 5 too a restaurant by ourselves and it went 
surprisingly well.

Fun doing some school with playdough.

Picking flowers for Mommy.


How I get too rest when I have a cold and was up with a baby all night,


A long rough week and my sister sent me an early Birthday present 
that really cheered me up.
A stack of Lamplighter books!!

Phillip trying too potty train the doll. LOL

Lovely foggy morning.

Nathaniel took Phillip too the drag races!!

Love evenings with daddy.



Enjoying the beautiful evening outdoors,


Picking flowers for Mommy.



Love stopping by GG's for a quick visit when we go on morning walks.




Flower petals for Mommy.




Before curtain

After




 

4 comments:

  1. I have quite a few pictures of Brook enjoying ice cream like that too 😋. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that stack of Lamplighters pushed my happy button! *heart eyes* ☺️
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lamplighter series! Now I just need to find the time to read them. :)
      Katelyn

      Delete