Wednesday, October 21, 2020

September

The Lord provided us with a New oven!!

Kathryn's art.


Working on getting a good engine into my Excursion!



And its in a working like a charm!

I love fall foilage.

Really enjoyed these two stray dogs that were at our 
house for 10 days.

Gramm E and Aunt Kandace came to town go shopping on the square.
Such a special time.

Girls had to take a picture with the horses.










A fun coffee shop.




Ice cream date with Gram E, Aunt Kandace& Travis/Elisha.



Flowers for Mommy.

Aunt Elisha.

Ford!!


Brook and Cyrus with "Phones"

Such a wonderful Mommy and wife.
She wears so many hats and with a smile!




Picking flowers for Mommy. 
Just melts my heart.


Fun visit with uncle Andrew and his fiancée Lindsey. :)

Tie die shirts from a sweet neighbor girl.

My shopping buddy for our upcoming vacation with the family.




My crew.💓






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment