Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day to day

Checking out a truck Micah is interested in.



Nathaniel is building me a co-sleeper to have
 right by my bed for Shiskabibble.
.



Nate was so sweet to build it for me. He did such a wonderful job.

Screwing all the pieces together.


Here is the almost finished project. 
I still want to paint it and we need to get a 
cradle mattress for it.


We had Andrew over for dinner several times while the W's are
in CA. It was fun visiting with him.

A few things I have been doing...
I sewed this ironing board cover using my scrap fabric

I'm also working on knitting a blue baby blanket.
Depending on the gender I wanted to have a 
specially made baby blanket for our baby so I made both colors.

Our new living room set up. We have really been enjoying our 
new loveseat.

Lantana !!



The W's meat chickens all gathered around for food.

Ben's goats are so cute. 
They remind me a lot of when I had a goat back in Devine.

I will end with this lovely wild flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment