Friday, May 29, 2015

Misc.

Nathaniel was SO sweet to build me a shelf in the 
laundry room for our tools.

Ready to paint and put it to use!!!!

It's so nice to move all of this stuff from the bottom of
our extra closet and have a place for it.

Going with Micah down the road to bring a truck 
they are working on to the shop.

Stephen is pretty impressive riding a unicycle. 

Here is the truck they are working on.


Looks like Deb's is ready to go somewhere. :)


I'm almost there!! 35 weeks along yesterday. We can safely have the 
baby at home once I'm 37 weeks. About 2 - 5 weeks longer!

My midwife recently let me borrow these books. I have lots of reading to do!
I did not ever think I would really care to read these kind of books but I have 
been really enjoying them now that I'm expecting myself. :)

Here is the co-sleeper Nathaniel made. 
It's all ready except for a mattress and extra padding.

I was quite pleased with the
 building Nate did and the stenciling job I did. :)

Sewing a maternity blouse to wear to my baby shower Saturday If I get 
It finished.

Elisha's sewing machine was quite handy to use for some
decorative stitching I wanted to do on the blouse. 
It was fun sewing at there house all afternoon.

Next post of my baby shower and a visit with the E's coming in a few days.

5 comments:

  1. The co-sleeper turned out really cute! Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was extremely happy with Nathaniel's carpentry skills.:)

      Delete
  2. Kate, I am so happy for you!! Can you please give (you can post it here) me the name of the topmost book? The one that says Natural Childbirth and the Christian Family? I would most appreciate it.

    Thanks, and well wishes.

    Kezia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The author of Natural Childbirth and the Christian Family is Helen Wessel .

      You can find It here at Amazon:
      http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Childbirth-Christian-Family-Wessel/dp/0060693177/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

      I hope this is what you were looking for.

      Blessings,
      Katelyn + 1

      Delete