Friday, May 8, 2015

Flowers and projects




The other night we went to pick up this
 fork lift to move some cars onto a trailer.

The box truck can blow A LOT of smoke. This picture is 
less then half of what it can do.

Loading this wheelless car onto the trailer for the Fire Department's 
extrication project Tomorrow.

The past few evening's after work Nate and I have been going to 
help some of the fire department guys fix up this firetruck.


I think this will be my last rose on this bush for the season.:(

Mamma W was so sweet to buy me this little rose bush.





I think Indian paint brushes are so neat!! 



Lots of these patches of Primroses are around our house.

I have never seen anything like this before.
Does anyone know what It is?

This flower looks like it could be in a Dr.Suess book.

Here is a recent project I have been working on.
I bought a plain tan looking lamp shade from Goodwill 
and made this polkadot cover to place over it.

I was quite pleased with how it turned out. :)


We received this big package in the mail from Mommy.


She bought us a much needed baby crib mattress.
It has been so fun getting things ready for the arrival of  Shiskabibble.
I'm 8 months along yesterday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment