Friday, August 7, 2015

God's Beautiful Creation



It has been fun trying new recipes from this book.

Deborah and I are making some healthy "Ding Dongs".


Lots and lots of yummy chocolate!!


Deb's was so sweet to clean up the huge chocolate mess
while I took care of Kathryn.

Everyone came over later that evening to try them out.




It was fun to get some more visiting in. 

Yesterday Renee' came for a checkup.
Kathryn is now 9 pounds 11 ounces 
and 22 3/4" long.
Kathryn has gained  25 ounces in 25 days!!
No wonder she is growing out of her newborn clothes.:)

A new dress I made out of a old blouse.

I copied a pattern of a jumper Kathryn has outgrown and
made this one larger.

Here is another project I made.

In her new jumper!





It's a little hard getting a selfie with a baby. :)

Yesterday evening while Nathaniel was 
gone on a training course we went on a 
walk with Mamma W and Elisha.

A little snake I spotted on the road.





This is my favorite road to take walks on.





2 comments:

  1. It is so fun when you post on this blog, Katelyn! I enjoyed all the pics!
    Much love,
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisha!! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.
      It was so fun walking down that pretty road with you and Mamma W.

      Love,
      Katelyn

      Delete