Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Outfits/Tuesday evening



Taking a walk to the W's house for dinner.
Deb's was with me for the afternoon. She has been 
a WONDERFUL help with 
cleaning,cooking and taking care of Kathryn.


Stopping to talk with Andrew on the way.


Kathryn already working on trucks. :)

Sweet Deborah!


I love this head band!

The G family finally get to meet baby Kathryn.



Fun Elisha!


Deborah was showing Hannah our new camera.




This is Aunt Deborah's outfit for Kathryn.
She loves cameo. :)


Picture taking time!!! Lots of pink!!!! :)


I can finally put this buggy to real use. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate!! Wow the baby is growing!! She is so adorable :)

    The pictures where she is in pink are cute. I love pink :)

    Kind Regards,

    Kezia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite color is pink. I have a feeling Kathryn will be wearing it quite often.:)

      Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete