Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Weekend

When we went to see if we could pick up a part
I saw this neat truck.



One of my recent projects - 
a  bow organizer for Kathryn's room.




Sweet girls!



After dinner we listened to a recording Stephen 
and Deb's worked on. It was really fun.



In the evening we played volleyball!!!!
We brought this pack in play thinking 
Kathryn would go to sleep and we would put her 
in there but I guess she just wanted to play so bad.
We took turns in holding here because she was super
tired but refused to sleep. Aw well. :)

I think Elisha's new blouse is really cute.






Andrew matches the ball.


A darling dress some friends sent us in the mail.
I just love it!!!

All ready for church.






Kathryn got tired of my photo shoot.:)





3 comments:

  1. Fun seeing all these pictures, Katelyn! :) :)
    Much love,
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you need another bow organizer!!!

    Fun Pics...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kinda what I thought.:) Some of them are getting too small so I can take those off soon.

      Delete