Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Saturday/E's visit - Air show - 2

Our living room shelf full of my birthday gifts. :)



The guys took our A/C unit out and gave us a nice cleaning.
It runs allot better now!


    
The unit outside getting ready to be cleaned.

My brothers gave me a weather system for my birthday.
It did not take Nate and Dan long to start setting it up for me.
They are so nice!


Drilling a hole with a drill that is almost out of 
batteries does not work so well.:)

Going to the Bonham Air Show!!

Parking vehicles.

I thought of my brother Erich when I saw this truck.

They were showing some pretty neat older cars too!


The ladies enjoying the day.

Going to find our seats.



The M family were there also.


 
Daniel waiting for the show to begin.

Mrs. M & Ruth

Here it goes...lots of airplane pictures.









The Dad's really enjoyed themselves.



Almost the shape of a heart




Lovely Mommy!


Travis :)


Flying low and upside down. I was glad I 
was not in that plane. It was really neat to watch though.:)

Twisting.



Daddy

Austin & Ben

Nate & I. 
Thank you Daniel for taking our picture.

And this is my last air show photo. 

More pictures to come on our Saturday evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment