Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Friday/E's visit - Lake - 1

The E family arrived for the weekend!!! Finally.



Greetings.

Saying hello to the W family

Loading up the grill to take to the lake and grill some hot dogs.

So glad to see everyone

We all loaded up and went to the Bonham Lake for the afternoon.

It was a beautiful lake and we all really had a great time.

Ben & Austin getting the grill ready.

Kayaking, volleyball, fishing, swimming,visiting 
and eating were keeping everyone busy.

Debs accompanying Kandace while she is fishing. 
Kandace caught 1 turtle. I think the swimmers may have scared any fish that were around.:)

My wonderful husband. He was so nice to help
 make this trip to the lake happen for my birthday.
Thank you Nathaniel! :)

I like the blue table cloth and baskets Mamma W brought for the party.
It helped make things look so refreshing.

Dig in! :)






I really enjoyed swimming in the lake. Thank you Debs for taking our picture.



Deborah.




I did not take any pictures of the volleyball game or the swimmers...sorry. :) I was one of the swimmers so I did not want to get the camera wet.

Getting ready to leave the lake to go 
eat cake and open presents at our house.

Kandace made me a delicious healthy
Italian cream cake for my birthday. Thank you Kandace!

Waiting for the cake to be iced.


Here comes the cake!

I was so thankful to have a wonderful husband and my family.
How could anyone be happier. :)



Enjoying each others company.

Part 2 coming soon.



1 comment:

  1. Fun to see these pictures, Kate! :) What a fun time at the lake!
    Love,
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete