Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tennis, Visitors Ect.

Where is Micah taking us?

To play tennis!!

Deb's

Posing for the camera. Thank you Deborah. :)

Ready for action.


Reach higher!!



Our chickens!

Columbian Wyandottes are my favorite type of chickens. 
They lay nice large brown eggs and are very pretty birds.

Tuesday the M family came over for dinner.
We had some very rich fellowship with them.



Seth!

 
Ruth always has a smile on her face.

Enjoying the rocking chair.



Ruth & Seth play so sweetly together. 

Nature. :)


Deborah came over to help me recover the chairs from Mr.S


A great helper.

Before                                                                                After                                

All the chairs are finished and ready for use.

These pretty cards Mamma W gave me the other day.
I really like the pink and blue colors.

Here is a picture of my crazy quilt. I wanted to use up my
 leftover fabric somehow and this was the best idea I came up with.

Deborah helping me pin it together.



And I will end this post with this wonderful verse I was reading in the bible this morning.

Psalm. 9:10 - 11
And they that know thy name
 will put their trust in thee:
for thou, Lord, hast not
forsaken them that seek thee.

Sing praises to the Lord, 
which dwelleth in Zion:
declare among the people 
his doings.


2 comments:

  1. You have a blog?!? Love this post and all the fun pictures. :) Looking forward to seeing all the Lord does for you via your blog.
    That quilt is so beautiful! I have a weakness for quilts... now I just need to learn how to make one for myself. ;)

    "O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth. Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people." Ps 96:1-3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have had it for about 2 weeks now. Thank you for commenting. I'm glad you like the quilt...it is nothing professional just a very homemade quilt. :)

      Delete