Monday, March 23, 2015

Baby Shower SA - 1

Nate and I left at 4 AM to go down south to visit the E's.

Dallas.

San Antonio, we are almost there!!!!

We made it! It was so nice we left early 
so we had just about a whole day to visit.

Mommy preparing another delicious meal for us.

Dan pointing out some new duct work in the the office to Nate.

Sweet baby Chloe.

Lots of pictures taken of Charlotte. 
She has grown quite a bit.

Austin grilling some delicious hamburgers for lunch.



I love this smile.


Fire!

Nate got a turn to hold Chloe. 
She was so alert and fun to hold.

Fun expressions. :)

More wonderful cooking.

 Fun visiting.


Charlotte asking me to fill her cup with my Zevia drink.



My handsome man!!!

Charlotte blinded by the flash of the camera.


More coming soon...I need to go on  a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment