Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Recent projects


The baby crib before I sanded and painted it.

Nate was so nice to put it back together for me. :)

The crib after the paint job!!
I was quite pleased with the turn out. I have 
always loved the look of a white crib.
I think I want to do some stenciling on it at some point.

I finally got around to framing 
Shiskabibble's sonogram.

I bought this frame from Goodwill and painted
it white and added the blue stenciling.

The other day I had a fun afternoon of my 
favorite card game...Dutch Blitz!
I can't help but think of the G family up in VA 
whenever I play this game. 
I'm so glad they taught it to us.

Stephen shuffling his deck.

Pretty Deb's getting ready.

Elisha had to skip out of the fun, 
she was ironing some clothes. 


No more pictures of the Dutch Blitz match...
It's too hard to get pictures when you are playing for 
It goes really fast and you might loose. :)

Nathaniel's birthday party coming up next.









2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful crib Kate!!!
    I like it:)
    Your baby is going to love it too I'm sure!
    The sonogram frame is awesome too. I had never thought of framing ultrasound images! Neat idea:)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we had a bunch of fun playing Dutch Blitz, didn't we?! :) I actually haven't played in a little while, I'm out of practice....

    Next time we see y'all, we need to make a point of playing. :)

    ReplyDelete