Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring flowers!

Here are lots of pictures of the 
beautiful rose bush Mamma W gave me.

I think flowers are so pretty with a mist the 
morning dew on them.







Getting ready to open up all the way!

The best flower on my Lantana so far.:)

These Pansies are growing so well.

The small ones are my favorite type of pansies.


Now for wild flowers.

Blooming bush!

This tree had such a lovely smell to it I'm not sure what type it is.

Does anyone know what type of flowers these are?

I have never seen these before 
but thought they looked really neat.



That's all for now.
 Early tomorrow morning we are flying out
to CA to see Nathaniel's grandmother for a short weekend trip.

5 comments:

  1. Love your roses, Katlyn! I have some of the Knock Out variety of roses, but they're nowhere near blooming yet. The purple flowers are Grape Hyacinths...very dainty early spring flowers. I have some and hope to see them sprouting before much longer!
    Have a good flight and wonderful visit in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny I have never seen those Grape Hyacinths down south but since I have moved up here I have seen some flowers that look quite different. Thank you for the info. :)

    We are leaving here around 4 AM tomorrow, I'm getting quite excited about it. This will be my first time to ever fly on a commercial air liner and to see CA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. No. the dew was real I'm pretty sure. It is kinda hard to remember....I took the pictures a while ago. :)

      Delete