Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Baby shower SA - 4

Mommy giving some great advice.




Elizabeth sharing some encouragement and advice.


Mrs. F and her grandchild.

My happy man.

Mr. F sharing some wisdom also.

 Just about everyone had a 
opportunity to share something with us.

Erich.

A friend from Alaska even stopped by to visit.
That was a fun surprise.


Now for opening gifts!
Charlotte was a lot of help with opening them.





Mommy sewed all of these lovely crib sheets for me.



Jenny was very helpful by handing me the gifts.



Lots of fun opening all of the baby gifts.


I could not decide which one of these pictures 
to post so you get to see all of them. :)

25 weeks 3 days pregnant. :)





That's the last of the shower pictures.

We came back home late Sunday night with 
lots of love and gifts from everyone.

Thank you Mommy and E's for the wonderful 
baby shower and visit with y'all.

6 comments:

  1. Kate, You look beautiful in that dress!!

    A sister here in our church has the exact same weeks of pregnancy as you do, so I am reminded of you when I go and do her prenatal care!!

    Your Sister in Christ,
    Kezia



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! How neat that you are doing someone's prenatal care with same weeks as mine.

      I hope her pregnancy goes well.

      Blessings,
      Katelyn + 1

      Delete
  2. Hi Katelyn! How WONDERFUL to see the baby shower! I'm so appreciative that someone took pictures for you and that you posted all about it. Looks like a very fun time and lots of nice gifts.

    I couldn't tell if you were getting mostly little girly dresses? Have you told what you're having? It was very nice of your family and church family to support you and Nate with gifts for the baby--boy or girl!
    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shower was allot of fun!
      Yes, we got mostly girly clothes but no we do not know the gender of the baby. Mommy always kept her baby's gender a surprise to make the birth extra special and that is the way we are doing it. :)

      I sent your comment about the picket fence over to Kandace. She has worked very hard on that fence and I think it is looking very pretty. I have to agree with you about loving white picket fence's.

      I hope you have a wonderful day!

      Blessings,
      Katelyn + 1

      Delete