Thursday, April 2, 2015

CA trip 6

Now to go visit Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Ken for lunch.

Beautiful green fields with cows.

Arriving at Uncle Ken's house.

I loved all of the flowers they had.

Aunt Suzanne showing us her antique sewing machine.

A beautiful quilt Suzanne made.

We could only visit about 1 hour before going to the airport.

At the airport our flight was delayed so 
we had extra time to play cards.

Mamma W patiently waiting.


Yay!! Here comes our airplane.

If you ever go flying I would highly recommend 
choosing American Airlines. :)

On the airplane getting ready to take off.

We got a window seat!


The plane was not very full because people decided to wait 
for a different plane since this one was late.

Up in the air!

We ascended very quickly.

It was so pretty looking out the window so high in 
the air.

I think this was my favorite part of the 
flight when we went over the mountains with snow.

A breath taking view of the mountains.

See all the green circles? 
Those are fields that are irrigated.




We got home Monday around midnight. 


That's the last of our trip.
 I hope you enjoyed all the 
pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVED all your pictures, Katelyn!!! You must have been super excited to fly and see all the snowy mountains from the air. I'm glad you were able to visit CA and the W relatives for the first time!

    Aunt Suzanne must love to quilt. I would have loved to talk to her about quilting. I spotted two quilts on her walls. I especially liked the one that is pictured with the watering cans and flowers!!! Love it! I'm wondering if you could possibly find out the name of the pattern and/or the company that publishes it. That would be the perfect quilt for me to make since I LOVE flowers and watering cans!

    Thanks for posting your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment!

      I emailed Suzanne about the quilt...she may have sewed it quite some time ago and has forgotten the name but I will let you know if she has it.

      I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

      Love,
      Katelyn + 1

      Delete