Friday, April 3, 2015

Nursery Project!

The other day Deb's and I started organizing this room
to get it ready for the baby.

Nursery closet before...




                                      and the nursery closet after some organization.                                   


Here I sanded this old dresser and I'm getting ready to paint it.

In the process of painting it.

While the paint was drying Nate, Deb's and I were putting 
a bible verse up around the nursery wall.

Here is the dresser after the paint job!

I decided on turquoise for the color so that 
if the baby is a girl it will go well with pink 
and if it is a boy it will go well with red.

I just loved the look of  this wall decal sticker when we finished.
Several people thought it looked like a real paint job.
Isaiah 40:31 was the verse we picked.

A close up picture of the curtain.

The finished nursery look. :)





8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the verse you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I was very happy with how the verse turned out.

      Delete
  2. The room is looking so cute!! Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bethany! It has been quite a fun project to work on with Nate and Deborah.

      I can hardly wait to have the baby!! I'm SUPER excited. :) Just about 10-11 more weeks!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Awfully Fun! That color on the dresser is so yummy! Love it.
    Much Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Beth. It is always so fun to receive them. :)

      I heard you have a stomach bug....I hope you are feeling better today.

      Love,
      Kate + 1

      Delete
  4. Very exciting! What a blessing to be able to work together on preparations for this precious little one.

    Love,
    The Shorts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. The nursery is pretty much all ready for the baby. I'm getting really excited about meeting our little one.

      Love,
      Katelyn + 1

      Delete