Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Various photo's from this past week.



On our way to the birthing class.

A field of bluebonnets.

Some fancy cars.


We had a very educational weekend at this birthing center.
We learned a lot of things and I'm really excited about having 
the baby at home and (hopefully) not in a hospital.

My lantana's from Mommy are finally blooming!!


My small lettuce plant.

Hopefully this will grow a sunflower. :)

I had to stop and take a picture of this pretty evening primrose 
when Nathaniel and I were on a walk.


Pop's setting up Stephen's rocket.

Adding the final touches before take off.

Excited Stephen.

Everyone waits and watches.

I decided to take a few pictures while waiting.


Stephen explaining something.



Take off!!

Stephen and Micah ran to see if they could find it but regretfully
it went too far and could not be found. :(



Time to take pictures! :)



Playing around.


Trying to work some energy out before bed.:)



Micah decided to give us an airshow before walking back home.

Stephen getting photo's for his blog.

Pretty sunset.






The W's rose bush is starting to bloom.




No comments:

Post a Comment