Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Monday

On my walk to the W's house I took 
some pictures of the pretty flowers.

Everything is so pretty and green.

Lots of due berry vines along the road.

Our neighbors cows I'm sure are enjoying all of this green grass.

I see a rabbit run across the road just about every day.

Mamma W's garden has been giving her asparagus.
It looks so neat growing so straight and tall out of the ground.

Some of the R family from church came by to visit 
after stopping by Nate's work to get some tires fixed.


Of course they started a fun game of ping pong.


It was raining quite hard and got everything nice a wet.




Though the visit was short It was
 really nice to visit with sweet Mrs. R.


After lunch we went to the G's to hear Elisha give 
her wonderful speech she gave at the KBR 
conference a while ago. Elisha did a very nice job
of talking to her small audience about the roll of daughters in 
a family. I'm glad I went along to hear what she had to say.

Two of the S girls were there to listen also.

Everyone really had a fun time.



No comments:

Post a Comment