Monday, June 1, 2015

E's visit - 1

Baby shower favors waiting to go taken out.

These white daisies are so pretty.

Here come the long awaited E family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was super excited that they came to see me again.

Hello Austin!
I was so glad the boys were able to come along
with Mommy and Kandace for the shower.

Lovely Mommy.




We had a fun group to drive with us to the shower. 
I had been missing these sweet faces. :)


Nathaniel drove all of us to the baby shower.

We were an 30 minutes late to the baby shower due to 
wreck we witnessed.

Thankfully the people that were involved
 were okay, just a little shaken up.



Andrew checking to make sure this lady is okay.


Here comes the fire engine!

This is the only picture I got at the shower. 
I was quite occupied with opening gifts and visiting.
I'm hoping to post some of the ones I will get sometime later.

Visiting with this group after the shower was such a blast.

The guys all came back once it was over.
They went and played basketball while all the ladies were in the house.


The W's had the wonderful idea of getting pizza for everyone and 
spending the evening at the H family's house. 
The H's are super hospitable.

A few of us came home early to look through the gifts and try to 
go to sleep before midnight. :) It was fun visiting with just the mother's
for a little while. They can give you so much wisdom.

The pile of baby shower gifts I need to sort through. 
Everyone was so generous and gave us so many helpful gifts.

More pictures coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment