Monday, April 24, 2017

Fun With Aunt Kandace - 1

On our trip to see Adele, Kandace came home with us and when Travis and Elisha came on the weekend she went home with them Sunday. So we got her a whole week!




So apparently I found some stray photos of our trip to see Adele so here they are. :)

While Mommy,Kandace, Emmaline and I went to a thrift and fabric store 
everyone else went to sonic for half price drinks!


Since we had to drive the truck because we were getting our cars windshield fixed after the hail storm
we were able to bring the rat rod wagon for all the girls to play in.
The LOVED it!


Emmaline is a very good traveler.

Play grounds at the rest areas were life savers. :)





At the fabric store. :)



Austin took me for a ride in his  car.

On our way home with Kandace!

I don;t know why this fascinated Kacy so much. 
The screen just shows some black shapes and animals.
I was glad it kept her occupied for quite a while though. :)

My roses!


So glad they did better this year.

Kandace came and put my garden together!!

My sweet friend .:) I couldn't imagine life without her.

Ready to dig up some dirt.






Emma protecting my gardening book by sitting on it.


Kathryn wanted her horse to walk too. :)





Ice skating for Kathyrn!!!! She was SO excited they had skates small enough for her.




She went around twice before she got tired.




Thanks so much to Gege I got to skate!! I had such a fun time!



More coming later. I'v gotta go take a walk and start dinner. :)

1 comment: